Therapy During Sleep
Tinnitus Treatment with Sound Stimulation During Sleep
A published study featuring the Levo System
- Using the Levo System, all patients in the study showed a reduction in tinnitus intensity over time.
- All patients saw improvements within the first three weeks of therapy, most within the first seven days.
- Using the Levo System, quality of sleep was improved for those that previously suffered from a sleep disorder.
- Three out of 11 patients studied experiences periods of total silence and were full free of tinnitus symptoms
Why The Levo System is Used During Sleep
- Therapy during sleep doesn’t interfere with daytime activities.
- Sleep is a heightened time of learning and organization for the brain.
- The brain is the most responsive to sensor input during times when distractions are low.
- Improvements to sleep quality lead to increased tolerance of tinnitus symptoms.
- Incidence of depression and anxiety are reduced when quality of sleep is improved.
What Can I Do About My Tinnitus?
While there are no cures currently for tinnitus, the Levo System has shown to reduce one’s symptoms and improve the quality of a patient’s daily life. The term “learn to live with it” is not an acceptable solution. Find out if the Levo System is right for you. Contact us today.